Bing maps (currently) shows the enclosure in greater detail than Google maps although a comparison can be useful. Magic maps also has a slightly different view.
The enclosures southern boundary is Birketts Lane, eastern is Main Road with the rest of the boundary shown by ditch disturbance in the field. Note how the medieval “ridge and furrow” stops at the northern boundary. This is indicative that this site was still in use for many hundreds of years, pre-conquest (1066) to at least 1400 and probably beyond.
Magic Map (not interactive)